Sara- Chapter 1


When I closed my eyes, I realized the hourglass was already full, the picture was moving further away and yet the memory was engraved forever. The Sara I had was a dream and will always remain a mystery for what we could not share. The first time I met her, I thought she was arrogant; knowing her later made me realize that she is actually standing alone on the opposite side of the shore. Getting to know her is like walking on an empty road where there are no bumps but each day is a discovery, sometimes heavy if not understood in its pure essence.  I experienced love finally in an unadulterated package even though it was for a very short duration. There is ambiguity in her simplicity which makes the ride with her interesting. I saw in her my eternal soul mate who is always looking for more, who looks calm and composed to the outer world but is constantly fighting a lonely battle in her head, someone who looks for simple things for pleasure and takes her decisions for that instant. Sara once told me that when she was in 5th standard, a teacher asked her “what is your aim in life?” to which her answer was that she wants to be happy. Very recently she read that John Lennon had said something similar, the fact that she is very proud about!  

We meet new people everyday but very rarely you see your own true reflection in someone else. Very rarely you share your passion, dreams and existence. I found in Sara everything that’s said and a few words unsaid.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Shadow"

"Aarushi Murder Case-An Eye opener"

Insomnia