"The Sunrise"

Woke up in the morning for a new sunrise,
Hoping it would bring some thing to smile.
No was the answer from deep inside,
When would I see a new sunrise?

Lost in the mountains and the crowded lines,
Can’t find it in the heavens and between the silver lines,
Behind the ocean, in a deep blue sky
Raised the sun with the same old sly!

There was no cloud in the sky,
I was happy and I wanted to fly.
Before some one came and said good bye,
I was left stranded to clear my eye.

A new beginning was in my mind,
Though my sight was at the hind.
Was there any one to read between the lines?
Not ready to give up, hope was my pride.

The sun rose again with a different shine,
Without being somber, it tasted like a wine,
Came out with it a new lease of life,
Oh my god I am on a high.

The sun is now with a different light,
So I’ll try my best to keep it alight,
Would never give up and keep up the fight,
Before it goes out of my sight!

Comments

devesh1511 said…
Awesome dude!! You really need to think about becoming a full time blogger and writer.
Keep the creativity flowing...:)
Gokul said…
The greatness of a fighter is not in how quickly he finishes his fight, but rather how long he pushes on no matter how desperate the odds. The very same sentiments are echoed in these poem of Namit.
Unknown said…
Dude only one question.... DID U REALLY WRITE THAT STUFF???
I mean no offence to ur creativity this is bloddy good...DM
Namit said…
Yes Dude i did. Hope u liked it!
Anonymous said…
hello namit ...

really nice one!! Keep up the good work but btw you surely are a bard..how come this change...or this was ur hidden talent?? :-))

Good poem!!
Namit said…
Hello Anonymous:)

Thanks a lot for the comment. I guess it was my hidden talent which has been finally discovered!!
Anonymous said…
And one more thing...thanks that you changed your depressing introduction about being WRONG everytime...
You are here to keep smiling always :-)
Namit said…
haha..it was not really abt Wrong everytime:).Yeah but the new one is more apt!
Anonymous said…
hello ...
nothing new to read??? busy with work?
Pratiksha Dutta said…
totally completely awesome....kip up d good work :)
Unknown said…
Awesome is not the word.. its too good... din't know u had this in u..:) keep writing... :)

Popular posts from this blog

"The Shadow"

"Aarushi Murder Case-An Eye opener"

Insomnia